Kick off the holiday season with the Lenoir City Christmas Parade! Each year, thousands of families come together on a magical December night to watch the excitement of a parade and catch the first glimpses of Santa as the holiday season begins. Historic downtown Lenoir City provides beautiful lights and sounds that will please parade fans everywhere!
1. Only the most serious buyers have an opportunity to tour homes during the holidays.
2. Serious buyers + less inventory = more $$ and less contingencies for sellers
3. Spring market + more inventory = less $$ and more contingencies for sellers
4. Your home looks more amazing than it does any other time of the year
5. Buyers are more emotional during the season, so they are more likely to pay your price. (Remember, your home looks AMAZING!)
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during their holiday break than they do during the work week
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring, you must be on the market during the holidays to capture that market
9. You can still be on the market, but by using ShowingTime, you have complete control to restrict showings during the times you’re celebrating the holidays
10. Closing dates and occupancy agreements are negotiable. Let’s see which dates work best for you.
11. By marketing during the holidays, you may have an opportunity to be a noncontingent buyer during Spring, when many more homes are on the market for less money. This will allow you to sell high and buy low.
But, wait … there’s more!
BONUS: East Tennessee is experiencing an unprecedented Extreme Sellers Market. Don’t miss this opportunity! Call me at 228-9423 and let’s begin 2018 with a bang.
Your home. My passion.